Information regarding COVID-19
Your safety is our top priority. This is information on what we're doing to ensure your ride is safe.
We know safety is on everyone's mind these days and we want to put yours at ease so that you can feel comfortable riding in one of our vehicles. With a range of measures we strive to ensure the health and wellbeing of both passengers and drivers.
Safe and secure travel
Private travel solutions
Safe and secure travel
Our priority is always the safety of our customers and drivers. Our hope is that by working together we can give you the confidence to travel, so when you leave home each day, you feel safe and secure about the journey ahead. We've taken additional steps to ensure we're doing our part so that when you ride with us, the ride is safe.
- All vehicles sanitized daily with antiviral disinfectant.
- All vehicles wiped down before and after each ride with antiviral disinfectant.
- Our drivers will wear masks and gloves when necessary.
- Limiting the number of passengers per vehicle to ensure safe social distancing.
- Drivers will open doors for you and will refrain from direct contact such as handshaking.
- Vehicle fan is set to fresh air only. No re-circulated air will be allowed.
Ventilating vehicles before and during cleaning to provide proper ventilation.
- Cleaning and disinfecting commonly touched surfaces in the vehicle after each ride including electronic equipment such as tablets, touch screens, seat backs, seat belts, doors and windows, light and air controls, arm rests and seats
- Washing hands thoroughly before & after passenger interaction. Our drivers are also using hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol and limiting direct contact with customers.
- All employees are wearing face masks to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses.
- We're limiting the number of passengers per vehicle to ensure social distancing is maintained not only with our riders, but also with our drivers and guides
You can help by riding responsibly. Please let us follow the safety measures above and do not travel if you are unwell. If we all do our part, we’ll get through this together. We will continue to monitor updates to government guidelines regarding COVID-19 and will adjust the above measures as needed.
Covid Updates and Services:
Our private car services continue to operate as normal. This includes all private SUV, sprinter, and coach bus services. Please continue to check this page for updates.
The health and safety of our staff and riders is our top priority, and we are taking the warnings regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously. In order to do our part in keeping the community safe, we are currently only offering private transportation to help limit the spread.
For any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service team. We ask for your patience as we do our best to assist our customers.
For further information on the Coronavirus COVID-19, please visit the website for the Icelandic Directorate of Health.
We thank you for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.
Snaeland Travel Customer Care